EscapeTheFate.net Forum

Full Version: The War is Ours ( The Guillotine prt. II)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OMG! I heard about this song being downloadable over Xbox live and couldn't wait to get it. I love the opening mix of the the Halo theme and their own spin on it! What does everyone else think. If you did not know this was out here are some helpful links Download and Lyrics
I like it even though it's not exactly "The Guillotine."
I love it, dare I say it, maybe even a little bit more than the original Guillotine. :] It just has such a unique sound.
I love it, they did a fantastic job on it really, its one of my favourite tracks so far by them, they honestly surprised me, and that's what I like, they continually surprise me.
I love Guillotine II, one of the best songs on the new album by far. I still love how they wrote songs on the subject of Halo. Big Grin
Yeah, I kind of think that picking a subject of a video game is kind of odd though.
sick song!!

my fave on the album!
I like the sound...........its wayyy better than some of the other ones on the album
(10-09-2008 11:05 AM)vtolegend Wrote: [ -> ]This is perfect. Craig does it perfect!
It sounds they way ronnie NIGHT do it

what do you mean with "NIGHT". is it just a misspelling?
OMW!!! the new album is awesum!! i love the flood!!! its way different from previous stuff and more commercial but still insane!!! 'its just me' reminds me so much of the used 'lunacy fringe' i luv it!! craig is not ronnie BUT still is great!! who the new guy for bless the fall then?? doesnt matter escaps still owns!! i hope they some to south africa.......
oh yes, and the guillotine prt. II awesum aswell!!
(10-09-2008 07:25 PM)therockingeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2008 11:05 AM)vtolegend Wrote: [ -> ]This is perfect. Craig does it perfect!

i think they mean MIGHT. so if ronnie was singing this song, he would probably sing it similar to the way craig did. am i right? (:

and i really really love this song. its just so love-able!! haha. i love hearing the more hardcore sound from them
(10-12-2008 09:57 PM)HighestLoz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2008 07:25 PM)therockingeek Wrote: [ -> ]

i think they mean MIGHT. so if ronnie was singing this song, he would probably sing it similar to the way craig did. am i right? (:

and i really really love this song. its just so love-able!! haha. i love hearing the more hardcore sound from them
yeah thats what i was thinking too
The guitar intro is fuckn amazing
i love it
yeah i think that and the flood are the closest to sounding like the old album
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's